- Researcher/Producer – BBC, CTVC, TBN UK, A ROCHA, Oasis
- Self-shooter – Grass Valley LDX 80, Red Epic
- Editor – Premiere Pro, After Effects, Vegas, Final X
- Project manager – Holy Trinity Cambridge
- Presenter – Public speaking, PTCs
- Music producer and DJ
- BBC Production Safety trained
- First Aid and Kitchen Safety Qualified
- Full clean UK driving license
- PADI Advanced Diver
|June 2016||Researcher – TrueTube, CTVC
· Researched and found contributors for a web based short form programme for CTVC’s award winning TrueTube.
|December 2015 – Present||Producer/Presenter – RETROGRADE, TBN UK
· Researched, developed, pitched, produced, and presented a new magazine format show.
· Rigged sets and operated camera for studio segments and VTs.
· Edited, produced graphics and soundtracked in Premiere Pro, After Effects and FL Studio.
|February 2016||Producer/Presenter – Take-One, Ethos Education
· Researched, produced and presented this online teacher’s resource for 6th formers.
· Used content from the film “Concussion” in conjunction with Sony.
|October – November 2015||Producer – A ROCHA @ COP21, A ROCHA International
· Commissioned to produce two web based mini-docs on COP21 for the charity A ROCHA.
· Researched, organised, filmed and edited interviews into a 5 minute doc.
|September2015||Production Team – Chef vs. Science, BBC Four
· Researched scientific ideas and wrote briefing documents for presenters.
· Obtained clients and locations for filming, and did a week of filming on location.
|2014 – 2015||The University of Oxford – Certificate in Theological Studies [2:1]
· Specialised on the relationship between science and various religions/worldviews.
· Received two scholarships to study.
|2008 – 2012||The University of Cambridge – MEng (Masters) in General Engineering [2:1]
· Won industry prize for communication of my 4th year research project.
· Specialised in Environmental Science and Sustainable Development.
|2000 – 2007||The Royal Grammar School High Wycombe
· A-level: A in Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Economics and Art. GCSEs: 12 A*/A grades.
|Ongoing||Short Film Production, Music Production, and DJing
· Produced and edited three short documentaries for various charities.
· Directed 2 musicians, 1 dancer and 3 cameramen for 3 music videos for conferences.
· Composed 2 albums with 4 professional musicians and played over 100 gigs.
|2012 – 2014||Holy Trinity Church Cambridge – Student Pastoral Assistant
· Managed charity projects for students (~300) with BESOM and Tearfund.
· Created new brand image and subsequent audio-visual advertising content.
|2007||Mercy Ships (charity) – Development Worker in Africa [Liberia]|